Livestreamed as “Memorial Before Christ Death” 1. Beatles singer-songwriter Paul McCartney has revealed that the “mad captain” in a song entitled “Despite Repeated Warnings” about climate change from his newly released solo album refers to President Trump. Remember Trump pulled out of the Paris Climate Deal earlier this year. Trump says Global Warming is a Hoax
2. UN Climate Change Conference is Scheduled for December 2018. Jesuits have united with the United Nations for Climate Change Conference. This year it will be in Poland (Katowice). Poland passed a law banning Sunday shopping, which began in March of this year.
3. Episcopal Diocese Hosts Climate Action Multi Faith Service, Procesion with Circus Tree Stilt Walkers
4. Global marches are taking place to combat Climate Change
5. Operation Noah Film (MOVIE) highlights why Climate Change is a Faith Issue
6. Pope says plastic litter in Ocean is Emergency, won’t comment on sex abuse cover up. His Encyclical from 2015 entitled “Laudato Si” says the solution for Climate Change is observing Sunday as a day of rest. Pope promotes keeping sunday commandment in new proclamation
7. Seventh-Day Adventists unite with world for Green Sabbath as a day of rest. Emission free day. Climate Change will lead to a Sunday Law.
Donate, Tithe, or Offerings:
Pastor David House
Please make checks out to Saving Health Ministries and mail to:
PO BOX 41161
Norfolk, VA 23541
And then the great deceiver will persuade men that those who serve God are causing these evils. The class that have provoked the displeasure of Heaven will charge all their troubles upon those whose obedience to God’s commandments is a perpetual reproof to transgressors. It will be declared that men are offending God by the violation of the Sunday sabbath; that this sin has brought calamities which will not cease until Sunday observance shall be strictly enforced; and that those who present the claims of the fourth commandment, thus destroying reverence for Sunday, are troublers of the people, preventing their restoration to divine favor and temporal prosperity. Thus the accusation urged of old against the servant of God will be repeated and upon grounds equally well established: “And it came to pass, when Ahab saw Elijah, that Ahab said unto him, Art thou he that troubleth Israel? And he answered, I have not troubled Israel; but thou, and thy father’s house, in that ye have forsaken the commandments of the Lord, and thou hast followed Baalim.” 1 Kings 18:17, 18. As the wrath of the people shall be excited by false charges, they will pursue a course toward God’s ambassadors very similar to that which apostate Israel pursued toward Elijah. GC 590
It is on the law of God that the last great struggle of the controversy between Christ and His angels and Satan and his angels will come, and it will be decisive for all the world…. Men in responsible positions will not only ignore and despise the Sabbath themselves, but from the sacred desk will urge upon the people the observance of the first day of the week, pleading tradition and custom in behalf of this man-made institution. They will point to calamities on land and sea—to the storms of wind, the floods, the earthquakes, the destruction by fire—as judgments indicating God’s displeasure because Sunday is not sacredly observed. These calamities will increase more and more, one disaster will follow close upon the heels of another; and those who make void the law of God will point to the few who are keeping the Sabbath of the fourth commandment as the ones who are bringing wrath upon the world. This falsehood is Satan’s device that he may ensnare the unwary.—The Southern Watchman, June 28, 1904.